6/05/2014

My Little Grey Wishlist



Today I wanted to show you my little grey wishlist. I really love this colour as it suits me quite well. I recently created MY SVVPLY PROFILE where you create a list of your 'wants' and 'owns'. It is a really great thing as you simply don't forget items that you saw or wanted like a week ago (I do this all the time!). If you like any of the wishlists that appear on this blog have a look at my profile as from now everything (or even more) will be also displayed over there.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I love grey things ;)
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your whole grey wishlist, LOVE it.

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja chce taka torbe podrozna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lista idealna dla mnie - szarosci wielbie ponad wszytsko <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I want everything from that collage!
    xx

    ReplyDelete