6/03/2014

The Cambridge Satchel


Hello! Today I just wanted to show you my new satchel. I wanted this one so badly! I am actually very happy that I bought it a bit after Cambridge Satchels stopped being sooo trendy. I remember everyone wearing them in London.  Actually it was a part of the gift for this year's Children's Day from my parents (don't know if you celebrate it in your countries but in Poland we do! Yay!). I couldn't decide between this neon yellow one and neon pink. In the end I think that this version will be easier to combine with my outfits. What do you think about those satchels? Do you like them? 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely satchel, cool color!!!!
    Ciao darling, have a lovely day!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful satchel bag dear!! I love its colour!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the amazing Colour :)

    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Following!
    I'd love it if you check out mine!

    Joanna
    snobpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. świetny neonek:) pozdrowionka:*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bag!! Love the color, cool! Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooow! love this color!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Madame!!!! I like very much this satchel .....its a wonderful color!!!! This is the first time I see your blog and is the first time that I write. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete